This smooth cleansing balm gently melts away makeup, dirt, and excess oil without irritating or drying out the skin.
Powered by natural hanbang (traditional Korean herbal medicine) ingredients, the balm also offers a variety of benefits that go beyond just cleansing. Nutrient-rich rice water and fermented grains help skin retain moisture and offer brightening benefits, while chrysanthemum extract, which contains vitamins A and B, protects skin and soothes sensitivities.
Why we love it
- Helps skin retain moisture
- Doesn't strip skin from it's necessary natural oils
- Brightens the skin
- Protects the skin barrier
- Soothes sensitive skin
3.39 oz / 100ml
- This oil-based cleanser is perfect for all skin types, but can be especially helpful for those with dull, dry, or sensitive complexions.
Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Polyglyceryl-6 Dicaprate, Polyglyceryl-2 Caprate, Polyglyceryl-2 Sesquicaprylate, Synthetic Wax, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Lactobacillus/Soybean Ferment Extract, Hippophae Rhamnoides Oil, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Seed Water, Avena Sativa (Oat) Meal Extract, Coix Lacryma-Jobi Ma-yuen Seed Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract, Water, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Glycerin, Propanediol, Butylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin
Free of artificial fragrances and colors, parabens, sulfates, animal products, alcohol, mineral oils, essential oils, and silicone.
- Apply cleansing balm onto dry fingertips and gently spread it on all over face, gently massage onto skin.
- Rinse off with lukewarm water and follow with your water based cleanser.
- Recommended to use daily.