I tried many and this is still my go-to an favourite. Highly recommended
I really like the spf, i have combination to oily skin and it doesn’t make my skin greasy rather it leaves a pretty shine to my face. I thought that i might have a reaction to the aloe because my skin is a bit sensitive to some things and I haven’t tried skincare with aloe before but it is rather soothing for my skin. Overall i really like the sunscreen😊
Formulated with Aloe Arborescens Leaf Extract, this sunscreen is so lightweight that is feels like a moisturizer.
Why we love it
- Aloe Arborescens Leaf Extract is the key ingredient of COSRX Aloe Soothing Sun Cream that soothes and moisturizes skin at the same time.
- The texture is similar to a light moisturizer
- The sunscreen is absorbed into the skin fast without feeling greasy or leaving white cast.
- This sunblock can be worn all year long as it feels light during hot/humid summer and moisturizing in the dry season.
1.69 oz / 50ml
- Suitable for all skin types, best for oily, combination and normal skin types
Water, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Phenylbenzimidazole Sulfonic Acid, Bis-ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Isoamyl P-methoxycinnamate, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Alcohol, Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Glyceryl Stearate, Titanium Dioxide, C14-22 Alcohols, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Peg-100 Stearate, Triethanolamine, Silica, Sodium Hydroxide, Dimethicone/vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, C12-20 Alkyl Glucoside, Aluminum Hydroxide, Stearic Acid, Fragrance, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Acrylates/c10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Aloe Arborescens Leaf Extract, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum, Limonene, Tocopheryl Acetate, Disodium Edta, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Benzyl Salicylate, Geraniol, Benzyl Alcohol, Citronellol, Benzyl Benzoate, Citral
- Apply a generous amount on your face 30 minutes before sun exposure.
- Reapply throughout the day as needed, especially during prolonged sun exposure.