A calming serum formulated for dehydrated and sensitive skin. Enriched with 67% tea tree leaf water, known for its anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial benefits and ability to cure troubled skin, and 19.7% centella asiatica extract to soothe redness and irritation. The serum also contains niacinamide and adenosine to brighten and even out the complexion and improve the appearance of wrinkles.
Why we love it
- This serum provides moisture and nutrients to clarify and brighten the skin
- Helps fade acne scars
- Tea tree has anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial properties and is a key ingredient to curing skin troubles
- Contains niacinamide and adenosine to brighten and even out the complexion and improve the appearance of wrinkles
Contains propolis and centella asiatica to not only to calm the skin, but to go one step further and improve cell turnover to heal irritated skin
1.71 oz / 50ml
- Suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin
- Best for oily and combination skin types
Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Water, Centella Asiatica Leaf Water, Butylene Glycol, Niacinamide, Water, Glycereth-26,1,2-Hexanediol,Glycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Caprylyl Glycol,Pentylene Glycol, Betaine, Cellulose Gum, Allantoin, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Adenosine, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Xanthan Gum, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract, Brassica Oleracea Italica (Broccoli) Extract, Brassica Oleracea Capitata (Cabbage) Leaf Extract, Medicago Sativa (Alfalfa) Extract, Raphanus Sativus (Radish) Seed Extract, Brassica Campestris (Rapeseed) Extract, Beta-Glucan, Chlorophyllin-Copper Complex, Aspalathus Linearis Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Yucca Schidigera Root Extract, Commiphora Myrrha Resin Extract, Perilla Frutescens Leaf Extract
- Apply a few drops to the skin and gently pat into the skin to aid absorption.